THECHA awarded of the Mention of <a href="http://www.adi-design.org/compasso-d-oro.html" target="_blank" style="font-size:16px;font-family='Open Sans'">  Honour Golden </a>Compasses <br>by ADI - Associazione per il Disegno Industriale

 

THECHA Project

According to the estimates, about 8-10 billions/year of coat hangers are used in the EU. Coat hangers are typically made of Polystyrene and Polycarbonate and only the 15% is recycled each year. The remaining 85% (about 500 ktons of plastics) is landfilled with a huge environmental impact.

THECHA promotes an innovative coat hanger made of a renewable, recycled and recyclable material (moulded pulp) able to largely reduce the product environmental impact.

 
Title: THErmoformed Cellulose pulp for eco-sustainable HAngers
Project acronym: THECHA
Contract n. : Eco/13/630269
Duration: 1 August 2014 - 31 July 2017

This project is co-funded by the European Union within the CIP Eco-Innovation initiative of the Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme,CIP.

 

Showcases

Background Image

Header Color

:

Content Color

: